• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rotation tool acting crazy

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Im trying to rotate an object like 40 degrees and when I use the rotation tool and click and start draging it flips out and rotates it 900 times. I thought maybe the file was bugged or something So I just used the slider under rotation and rotated it 40 degrees no problem. Fast forward to today brand new file again grab the rotation tool and slowly start to drag the corner and the object freaks out again and when I look down at the rotation slider it says 929 rotations not 929 degrees 929 ROTATIONS!

So I made a solid and the rotation works perfect it seems to just to freak out when I use an imported AI, png or jpg. 

Ive already quit out and restarted whats next?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're getting this behavior in an otherwise empty, brand new project?  You start a new project, import a jpeg, ai or png and this rotation problem happens?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply i just made a brand new project imported a jpeg and sure enough it rotated 2384 times just clicking on the corner and barely moving to the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chadd3178332,

Sorry for the issue. This issue has been reported as a bug. The team is working on a fix. 

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, confirmed on 2 different hardware setups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. I don't know what happened but after a certain point, it started acting crazy and never went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As nishu_kush

said earlier - that is a known bug that was reported to AE developers team and they are working on a fix. So you can check if you have newest version of AE - if you have that mean the only thing is to wait untill a bugfix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines