• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto Brush 2 crashes AE17.5

Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to AE 17.5 hoping that it would fix abug I had with the roto brush in the previous version, but the same bug still exists. All I need to do to invoke the crash is use the roto brush, I sometimes get a few frames in and then AE shuts down

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 15.16.11.png

I've created new projects with only one video file and the same thing still occurs.

Here's a link to the full Crash Report

Please, if anyone has any info on a quick fix let me know.

Thanks

I am never going to hit my Friday deadline

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Nothing to do with AE from the looks of it. You have some network/ permission issue or else the respective system library wouldn't crash. Check your firewall stuff and otehr related settings, including the CC App, permissions on the sync and cache filters and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Hi Mylenium, thanks for that. I tried turning on everything that I had denied Adobe in the Privacy section in System Prefs, but it didn't work. Tried resetting it in Terminal, but was a bit out of my depth. So I created a new Mac account, moved my work over to the Shared folder and it seems to be working so far! Going to keep this account specifically for work so hopefully it stays stable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with AE from the looks of it. You have some network/ permission issue or else the respective system library wouldn't crash. Check your firewall stuff and otehr related settings, including the CC App, permissions on the sync and cache filters and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, thanks for that. I tried turning on everything that I had denied Adobe in the Privacy section in System Prefs, but it didn't work. Tried resetting it in Terminal, but was a bit out of my depth. So I created a new Mac account, moved my work over to the Shared folder and it seems to be working so far! Going to keep this account specifically for work so hopefully it stays stable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didn't stay stable. Crashing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines