Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto Brush Tool - Brush Size & View point acting wired

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello beautiful people!

Unfortunately I can't figure out what I am doing wrong here and I would like some help from experts !

I am using After Effects CC 14.1 and when I want to resize Roto Brush tool

(by clicking CMD + dragging my trackpad) it's not doing so.... instead it's just zooming in composition how do you change Roto Brush Tool size in After Effects for Mac ?

P.s when I zoom in.... I find myself using Hand tool a lot.... but when I switch to the hand tool I can only see selected aria from Roto Brush (everything else would be painted in color) but I want to stay in the same view mode as I am when I am using Roto Brush.... is it possible to arrange?

sincerely yours,

inari

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL! that guy contributed nothing to the post. Anyways I know how to read in english and know exactly what you are asking. Its select the roto brush then hold ctrl and hold a click in the area then if you move up on the mouse rotobrush gets larger, if you move down on the mouse roto brush gets larger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Rudeness removed by moderator - basic gist was that they didn't approve of Dave's post]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines