• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotoscoping not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've read a lot of posts in forums, watched videos but now I don't know what to do. I did clean AE install, reinstalled Windows with wiping system drive, reinstalled Nvidia drivers, checked all new drivers in Driver Booster, turned On Off CUDA acceleration, tried different color management, tried 8,16,32 bit, tried ae 2020 and cc 2019, tried 2 laptops and 1 pc, tried with integrated and dedicated GPUs. I feel so broke now. Thanks in advance, peace!

2020-03-20_14-44-39.png2020-03-20_14-43-15.png2020-03-20_14-43-01.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see Ray-Traced acceleration in the Preferences so I know that you are running CC 2019 or earlier but I don't have any idea what build you have installed. If I remember right there were bugs in some builds of that version. What are the Project Settings>Video Rendering and Effects settings? This looks like the problem probably is in those settings. You should also try CC 2020. 

Screenshot_2020-03-20 06.50.34_Ps2TNp.png

You went through the demo so quickly that it looks like the selection disappears after it is made and then does not hold until you have the entire layer selected. It was hard to tell. Did you try the other display modes?

Screenshot_2020-03-20 06.57.19_G10aCI.png

You should also make sure that any comp that is using Rotobrush is set to the Classic 3D Rendering option. Ray-traced rendering is full of problems, always was so it was removed in AE 2020, and the C4D rendering option adds a lot of unnecessary overhead to Rotobrushed projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, thanks for your response. It's work PC so i don't have rights to install any software, i asked admin, he cleared everything using adobe creative cloud cleaner tool and installed fresh AE, and still, no changes. I've recorded a video with all things you asked for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix this? I'm having the same problem and I am on the same version as you.

I think it might be a bug in this version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, it's a bug. I transferred to 2020 but there, it won't import mp4 for some reason xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please look in your common MediaCore plug-ins folder and remove any folder labeled "MainConcept". This should resolve the .mp4 issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That video clearly shows the bug that was fixed with the next build. Update AE and everything should be working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines