• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RSMB BUG ??? AFTER EFFECTS

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I've been struggling alot these days because i cannot figure out how to solve this rsmb bug 😞 everytime i try to add rsmb to my composition it looks weird in few frames...even if i change the settings. does anyone know how to solve this ? i search on yt but i cannot find any solution and i would love to solve this seriously. Thank you in advanceit looks good on hereit looks good on hereughr this looks misarableughr this looks misarablemy composition settingsmy composition settings

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any idsea what's going on in the video we can't tell you much. Chances simply are that their is either not enough motion or too much. If fiddling with the motion sensitivity and blur amount doesn't fix it, you may need to get the Pro version to obtain more control.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines