Highlighted

RTX3090 nvidia will publish this card this month do you advice me to buy it for better performance

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RTX3090 nvidia will publish this card this month do you advice me to buy it for better performancein after effects ??

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RTX3090 nvidia will publish this card this month do you advice me to buy it for better performance

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RTX3090 nvidia will publish this card this month do you advice me to buy it for better performancein after effects ??

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would doubt the current version of After Effects supports the card.  It takes some times that After Effects does it. You need to wait for the updater.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay thnx bro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Utterly irrelvant. AE doesn't even use the potential of current cards. You might want to study up how AE actually works and which features use its limited GPU-acceleration.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Guide ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To buy any recent GPU for AE is currently a total waste of money.

Get a mid-class GTX and this is already an overkill.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RTX features aren't used in after effects to my knowledge, and if they are the improvement in performance is minimal. Yes it's definitely a more powerful card than anything else on the market so of course it will increase performance, but a 3090 is way overkill. You're probably better off with the 3070 if you otherwise intend to buy specifically an RTX card for editing, (assuming you'd otherwise use RTX features elsewhere) it's reasonably priced and gets the job done just as well. Otherwise a 10 series GTX card is fine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1