• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saber Plugin Help Needed

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello knowledgeable people of the internet, trainee AE old man looking for some help. So, I'm trying to use Saber, as usual, but for some reason it's just not applying to the text layer, or any layer. I'm 100% sure that it's my fault and I'm doing something wrong. I made sure I went in to Render Settings - Composite Settings - and made it Transparent. Then I went to Customize Core - Core Type - Text Layer - then chose my 'Text Layer' but it's just black. I put it back to just 'Saber' on the Core Type and I could see a bit of the saber but I have no idea what's going on. If someone could explain what's happened to me - in very simple terms, I'm new 🙂 - that would be a real help.

mmt1.png

mmt2.jpg

  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a bug in the plug-in. It hasn't been updated in ages and doesn't seem to work reliably with newer versions of AE due to some fundamental changes in text layers and mask behaviors. No idea if VideoCoPilot ever plan on fixing this or have an updated version you can get.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I see, that's unfortunate. Well, thank you for taking the time to reply and clear this up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines