Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saber plugin keeps vanashing

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

im trying to complete the Battlefront 2 text tutrial using the saber plugin, i can install the program from the download from https://www.videocopilot.net/blog/2016/03/new-plug-in-saber-now-available-100-free/

it will create the folder once run, but the plugin effect within the folder keeps disapering after a few seconds. 

any help with this would be much appreciated. 

Regards

Simon 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you asked this question over at the Video Copilot support page
What version of AE are you working in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you choosing a custom installation? Are you using a compatible version of After Effects? Do you have administrator privileges? If you browse to the After Effects (version)/Plugins/Video Copilot folder do you see any .PLUGIN files there? Did you choose a custom location when you installed After Effects? What are your OS, system, and workflow details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

i can find the folder and yes i have other plugins in there, for some reason just the saber plugin disapers, i am using AE 2020 if that matters.

TY

Simon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OS? If you are on Catalina, that might be the cause of the problem. 

Try installing an earlier version of AE. I have the last 3 installed now and all show up when I run the installer.

Screenshot_2020-05-05 18.14.15_JpBSpG.png

If you on OSX you can select the Installer app, right-click and Show Package Contents. The plug-in is in there and you should be able to copy and paste it to the AE/Plugins/Video Copilot/ folder.

Screenshot_2020-05-05 18.05.30_5KrxmX.png

It has been a very long time since I tried to look for app contents in Windows so I don't know the procedure or even if it is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

i have AE 2020 not sure if thats the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines