• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sapphire

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i add something from the Sapphire Plugin, After Effects either closes without warning or any explanation, or it says it doesn't exist. Can someone help? I've tried deleting and reinstalling Sapphire, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling After Effects, I've even tried resetting my iMac to factory settings. Nothing has worked. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the Saphire plug-ins from Boris FX are up to date, your version of AE is up to date, and that your system meets the minimum system requirements. If all of that is good try opening up the Project settings and changing the rendering settings in the first panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can you suggest a ver of sapphire that'll be compatible with ae cc 2019 6.1 I tried sapphire 2019,2020,2022 they all didn't work pls reply!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to check with Boris FX and check the system requirements. I suggest you check Boris FX | Support and maybe ask a question on the Boris FX Support Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you need the legacy version, you get access to the link below.

https://borisfx.com/legacy-downloads/?&product=Sapphire&host=Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines