Highlighted

Scale Composition with effects

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got a composition which contains some layers blurred with a gaussian blur effect. Now I want to use that composition in another composition, but I need to scale it down, which results in the image getting blurrier and blurrier, because the effects contained within are not scaled down with it.

Is there a way to scale down the whole composition as if it where an external image file?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Nothing stops you from not using continuous rasterization and then it will already behave as requested.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scale Composition with effects

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got a composition which contains some layers blurred with a gaussian blur effect. Now I want to use that composition in another composition, but I need to scale it down, which results in the image getting blurrier and blurrier, because the effects contained within are not scaled down with it.

Is there a way to scale down the whole composition as if it where an external image file?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Nothing stops you from not using continuous rasterization and then it will already behave as requested.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.

I knew I was missing the obvious.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0