• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale the UI in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to increase the scale of the UI (specifically the panels) in After Effects. I find it so difficult to read the text. It's far too small on my monitor. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE's Preferences (Edit > Preference) has an Appearance Section which allows you to adjust the UI's contrast and luminance - this may help.

To get bigger text, you'll have to set your desktop's resolution to a lower setting.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, as the text is the problem I'll try to lower the resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's frustrating that there's still no option to scale After Effect's UI like Illustrator & Photoshop. Please make it happen! It's really causing ergonomic issues for many. With such a high subscription price, I believe it's reasonable to expect such basic functionalities to be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines