Highlighted

Shape layer: Can you have the stroke to misalign the fill in the same shape layer?

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to animate an object with a misaligned stroke that follows the animation of the shape fill. 

Screenshot_1.png

Do i need to duplicate the shape and misalign it by hand, or is there another way to do it in the same shape layer?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shape layer: Can you have the stroke to misalign the fill in the same shape layer?

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to animate an object with a misaligned stroke that follows the animation of the shape fill. 

Screenshot_1.png

Do i need to duplicate the shape and misalign it by hand, or is there another way to do it in the same shape layer?

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can duplicate the same shape on a single Shape Layer and add Fill to one and Stroke to the other. In this way you will have a single Shape Layer with both shapes included right there.

https://nofilmschool.com/2018/05/beginners-guide-shape-layers-adobe-after-effects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0