Highlighted

Shatter effect out of picture

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i'm an editor and mainly use Premiere Pro. However I'm trying to get to learn more After Effects. When I use the shatter effect on a logo, the pieces in which it shattered get out of the picture like shown in the screenshot. Anyone knows how to fix this? I want the pieces to go all over the screen. Not just in the square of the logoSchermafbeelding 2020-04-27 om 16.35.51.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shatter effect out of picture

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i'm an editor and mainly use Premiere Pro. However I'm trying to get to learn more After Effects. When I use the shatter effect on a logo, the pieces in which it shattered get out of the picture like shown in the screenshot. Anyone knows how to fix this? I want the pieces to go all over the screen. Not just in the square of the logoSchermafbeelding 2020-04-27 om 16.35.51.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to pre-compose the whole thing and only then apply the effect. Shatter generates dynamic geometry based on the layer boundaries nad only renders within its own little 3D world, so this is perfectly normal.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines