Highlighted

Simple Video Explainer : Total Noob question for making simple video explainer

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to make a video explainer for my work, something very simple through Adobe photoshop with typo. Not really an animation, which program should I use for this? I have adobe subscription, I tried with premiere pro using many layers seems a bit complicated. Can someone guide me on which software should I use, please?

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Simple Video Explainer : Total Noob question for making simple video explainer

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to make a video explainer for my work, something very simple through Adobe photoshop with typo. Not really an animation, which program should I use for this? I have adobe subscription, I tried with premiere pro using many layers seems a bit complicated. Can someone guide me on which software should I use, please?

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE will do just fine. If you alkready have laid out the PSD, it could be as trivial as importing the file as a comp, converting teh text layers to native AE text and animating away.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0
Hopechan LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll check some tutorial  on it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0