• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

simplest way to lipsync to audio

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks in advance! Animation, face-tracking, puppetry... what should I use? I Have a photo of two stones and a twig. The two stones are eyes, the twig is a mouth. I would like to play an audio track and have the twig mouth the words. It would be nice if the eyes could react to the audio as well, but this is not necessary. I have been researhing, and will continue. I have the latest version of CC. Thanks again.

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Separate the layers in Photoshop and give Character Animator's automatic jibber-jabber/ audio response functions a try. Otherwise, if it needs to be exact, there can't really be a simple way. That's still the crux of all CA regardless of what tools are used. It takes time and a realtively deep understanding of phonemes and basic principles of animation like anticipation and delayed timing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Mylenium...really helpful suggestion. Thank you. I know that quality takes
time. For now I just want to see if the idea is worth developing. Thanks
again.

--

www.blacksteps.tv

Bubiko's guide to AR.

Bubiko's Instagram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines