Highlighted

Small words

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe after effects have very small words on panels and stuff how do i make them bigger?

Topics

Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Small words

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe after effects have very small words on panels and stuff how do i make them bigger?

Topics

Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and details like what version of AE, your screen settings and so on we really can't tell you much.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As Mylenium mentioned, we would need your system specifications and a screenshot of the After Effects interface at your end so that we can understand the issue better.

In the meantime, you can try adjusting your screen resolution and see if that helps.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines