• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Softwares keep popping up when loading

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so annoying that every time we open an Adobe software, it doesn't stops from popping up, even though it is still loading. It's ok to take a bit much to load, there are a lot of things going on, we understand, but please, let it load in the background and let us work in something else and return to it when we are ready.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could actually be happening due to several factors, such as the tech specs of your system, the fragmentation of your disk, applications running in the background, etc. Tell us a little more generally how the environment is when you open the application, maybe there is something that can be improved. Also remember that when you turn on the computer the first open always takes a little longer than the following times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Win 10, GeForce 1070 Ti, 32GB RAM, Ryzen 7 machine. There is nothing wrong with this little beast. Neither the full Office softwares or even heavy games keeps fighting for my attention when loading if a click alway to hide them in the background, it only happens with Adobe softwares. My problem is not with the long load screen, as I said before, my problem is when I click to open Adobe software and click away to work somewhere else, it popups the splash screen in the front, then I click away again, and it popups the full screen software while still loading, then I click away again and it AGAIN popups when finish loading. And I am not the only one. I already saw critics on the web about it and I managed a team of 15 creatives and all the machines have this problem. All Windows, all high specs, but with different brands. This problem doesn't happens with my Macbook 16", just to be clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ok ok now I understand your annoyance well, of course you are right this is truly annoying. You know I hadn't realized how annoying this can be, but you're absolutely right now that you mention it. Hopefully Adobe has in mind to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is not fully under Adobes control - if even - , since it's the OS which gives focus to starting applications. I see this all the time with all my apps - but I'm on your side! This is annoying af.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, if I click to open any app, it does opens in the foreground, but if I click away they keep loading in the background. Only Adobe softwares insist to keep popping up in the foreground even when they are loading. Even heavy games load in the background if I click away from the software window. Just to be clear, this is happening only in Windows machines. It could be in the Windows side, but if most of the softwares don't show this behavior, I believe Adobe is missing something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think Outlook pops up, too, after the loading is complete and some other apps (maybe only Office, not sure).

My AE is well equiped with plugins and scripts (which I actual need for my work) and everytime the UI is initialized, AE needs a bit time to load everything. So I'm sitting in front of three 27'' screens all on full white for half an minute or so. I can tell you, no matter when the working day starts, I'm full awake after this 🙂

Background startup would be great, yep!

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines