Highlighted

Solution to 48::27 error message when opening AE 2017 and 2018 CC ?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got an iMac 2017 and had to re-install all the Adobe creative suite. Went to open After Effects 2018 and came up with a mysterious 48::27 error message. I uninstalled 2018 and re-installed 2017 thinking maybe problem was new version. Nope exact same error message and program won't open up. This is not warm and fuzzy because I need to use After Effects for a project.

Any solutions ?

AE error message.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Solution to 48::27 error message when opening AE 2017 and 2018 CC ?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got an iMac 2017 and had to re-install all the Adobe creative suite. Went to open After Effects 2018 and came up with a mysterious 48::27 error message. I uninstalled 2018 and re-installed 2017 thinking maybe problem was new version. Nope exact same error message and program won't open up. This is not warm and fuzzy because I need to use After Effects for a project.

Any solutions ?

AE error message.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FlowingCameraGuy,

This customer had a similar issue. Can you try it and see if it helps? Error (48 :: 72)

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve the problem?
The procedure from Kevin_Monahah does not work.
I have an error 48: 27 not 48:72
Thanks for the reply

EDIT: the problem is in the 2017 and 2018 versions.
I can't install a newer version on my imac yet due to macos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0