• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some compositions not showing when exporting AE file to Media Encoder

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a video with several layers and two of those layers are Illustrator files. When I render the video through After Effects itself or watch it in the preview window there's no problem. However, when I export it to Media Encoder the layer "shocked" (see image) suddenly disappears. Does anyone know what could be the problem here? I've tried to Google it but so far I've gotten nowhere. I've got all my layers visible and the layers from the Illustrator files are all visible as well. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm new to After Effects. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-17 om 17.28.12.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, did you ever resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without seeing the modified properties of the layers that are giving you problems, or in the case of this screenshot, the timelines and modified properties of the nested comps (pre-comps, Layer 1 and 2, it's impossible to pinpoint the problem. The most likely cause of layers not rendering is setting the layers to Guide Layers. 

If your comp is complicated it's a really good idea to expand the Flowchart and look for layers and effects. Just about everything you have done but the keyframes will show up on the flowchart. Here's one from a previous post where I point out where to find and adjust the matte. The layer will be selected and the nested comp open if You double click on something you want to work on in the flow chart.

Screenshot_2020-08-21 19.48.47_U5zAdR.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines