Highlighted

Source and Output composition don't match

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached some photos of what is happening. My renders have come out off and it looks like the composition had been moved, revealing the alpha area of the comp.  First thing I noticed it didn't change when I changed different formats or resolutions. I also used the went back to the older version of AE before this happned.   I'm a bit frustrated because I'm so close to finishing this scene I've been working on for way too long TT TT  At first glance it looks like a resolution error but I don't see this in my AE comp. 

2020-04-22_00-02-29.jpg

2020-04-22_00-01-54.jpg

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Source and Output composition don't match

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached some photos of what is happening. My renders have come out off and it looks like the composition had been moved, revealing the alpha area of the comp.  First thing I noticed it didn't change when I changed different formats or resolutions. I also used the went back to the older version of AE before this happned.   I'm a bit frustrated because I'm so close to finishing this scene I've been working on for way too long TT TT  At first glance it looks like a resolution error but I don't see this in my AE comp. 

2020-04-22_00-02-29.jpg

2020-04-22_00-01-54.jpg

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, bad news: You have wasted a ton of time by working in the "Front" view and not the actually rendering "Active Camera" view. no easy fixes here. At best you could try to create a 3D camera matching the front view, but even that may still require tweaking. Otherwise you have to re-adjust everything one way or the other...

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
mr_zoggy LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn I feel dumb. Thank you very much for the really fast and quick response.  I learned something today lol 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines