• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sports graphics

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have basically gotten as far as I can self teach myself after effects but I am trying to create graphics to use on both Jumbotrons and live streams I.E. a scoreboard template and replay transitions in and out does anyone have any experiance with this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to do exactly? If I was assigned to create a bunch of sports graphics I would start by reviewing all available information using Essential Graphics. I've been creating motion graphics since 1971 when I built a motion-controlled lightbox on a 10 foot long 10" aluminum I-Beam with an animation camera at the end. I hung lytho film on it with colored jells, and moved type in the dark creating a bunch of animated graphics for everything from after noon movie openings for local TV stations, to the opening graphics for the Gold Cup Hydroplane race in Seattle. 90% of the work is creating the concept and properly preparing the artwork, 8% is staging (getting things in the right position at the right time), and the other 2% is turning the animation into something you can use like a Mogrt for use in Premiere Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create transitions in and out of replays for a live broadcast's for sports. Ive already created matchup graphics for jumbotrons. I need to create transitions and a football scoreboard template. Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck with your project. What kind of switching equipment are you using to send graphics to the displays? Let us know if you have any questions about file formats or rendering for your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have designed some water sports images.

Solo Sledge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines