Highlighted

SRT export from Text Layers for Adobe After Effects

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem, and maybe somebody can help me out. 

My project contains a lot of subtitles wich are text layers for every sentence. 

My client wants me to provide him with the subtiles as srt files. I found a script wich would do this job.

The script is pretty old, from 2012 and doesn't handle the timecode correctly. I have no idea about scripting. Would be great to find somebody having a look for this script and make it work properly. 

Thanks in advance for helping put. 

Please get in touch with me if you are intrested and I will email the script. ae file.

For shure I am willing to pay for the help.

Topics

How to, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SRT export from Text Layers for Adobe After Effects

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem, and maybe somebody can help me out. 

My project contains a lot of subtitles wich are text layers for every sentence. 

My client wants me to provide him with the subtiles as srt files. I found a script wich would do this job.

The script is pretty old, from 2012 and doesn't handle the timecode correctly. I have no idea about scripting. Would be great to find somebody having a look for this script and make it work properly. 

Thanks in advance for helping put. 

Please get in touch with me if you are intrested and I will email the script. ae file.

For shure I am willing to pay for the help.

Topics

How to, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless the script file is in *.jsx format rather then *.jsxbin, there is no way to edit it. JSXBIN is more popular with commercial scripts, though.

Have you tried this one:

https://aescripts.com/subtitle-pro/

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. While testing around I found a solution for the actual script. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines