Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start of AE CS6 not possible anymore

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy there,

I am running a laptop with Windows 10. I have installed the Adobe Production Premium Suite CS6. I know that this is a quite old software and not supported by the OS anymore. I wanted to give After Effects CC a trial and downloaded it via the Aodbe tools. But soon I decided to remove it and not to use it anymore. So I cancled the subscription and I continued using the CS6 version. This morning I was able to start and to use AE CS6. But after a restart of AE I suddenly only get a popup that I have to extend my abo for AE CC. AE CC is uninstalled since weeks. I tried to reinstall the old AE, I removed the whole production suite and I also used the Cloud Cleaning Tool. But when starting the AE CS6 I get the attached message. BTW, PS CS6 is starting and working. When checking my Adobe Account I do not see any active abos regarding AE. I only see the "old" order from the CC version.
Any Ideas what I can do to reactivate my AE CS6?
Thx a lot!

Tom

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have borked your activation by not deactivating before installing CC. You may need to manually delete the activation key files and have them re-created. Start here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines