Highlighted

start panel does not work

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I had a problem with some plugins and i reinstalled the software. Now it's working but the start panel does not

i un install it again and remove the preferences and delete the folder, but still, no start panel.

any suggestions? tnx Amir

TOPICS
Audio, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

start panel does not work

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I had a problem with some plugins and i reinstalled the software. Now it's working but the start panel does not

i un install it again and remove the preferences and delete the folder, but still, no start panel.

any suggestions? tnx Amir

TOPICS
Audio, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amir,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind providing the following details:

1. What is the exact version of After Effects you are using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...
  2.  What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  3. For some reason, the screenshot that you have uploaded is not working. Would you mind elaborating on what do you see when the Start panel opens up?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0