Highlighted

startup demo replay

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find how to replay the demo that plays the first time you run AE. It showed  creating multiple scaled instances of a circle and drawing leaves via a tapered stroke.

They looked interesting and I thought Id revisit when I had some more time but cant seem to find them anywherere in the various help options. I'm sure Ive missed something extremely obvious but any help greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

startup demo replay

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find how to replay the demo that plays the first time you run AE. It showed  creating multiple scaled instances of a circle and drawing leaves via a tapered stroke.

They looked interesting and I thought Id revisit when I had some more time but cant seem to find them anywherere in the various help options. I'm sure Ive missed something extremely obvious but any help greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The basics are shown right in the demo.  The only thing that is not shown when they create the tapered stroke is spinning down the Stroke properties until you reveal the Taper options. It is a little unclear that the Add: Offset Paths animator was used to access the concentric Repeater options. Both of them just require setting a couple of values and then adding come keyframes and additional shapes. If you drill down and if you check the available animators you'll figure it out. 

There are a couple of pretty good tutorials on shape layers in the User Guide if you are new to AE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0