• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange granular fades

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me? I'm getting this kind of granular opacity fade in adobe after effects. it' s only on some text layers - not on others. Can't figure it out, It's in the render too.  I've been through all the layer values. Stumped. Not usingany effects, just animating fill. 

IMG_20200420_192620.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok but we need much more information to try to help you. Tell us how are you making it, all possible useful details please. Animators? Adjust Layers? If you can please upload a screenshot after select layer en press U key twice to see modified options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by checking your layer blending modes and layer styles. Also check your graphics card and hardware acceleration settings. inadequate graphics hardware can easily cause al lsorts of weird artifacts.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines