Streaks coming off top and bottom of image/video/text layers

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time getting this problem- I'm getting weird light/color streaks coming off above and below my layers? i've checked my motion blur and most things but I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of itScreen Shot 2020-08-16 at 2.20.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Preview, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Streaks coming off top and bottom of image/video/text layers

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time getting this problem- I'm getting weird light/color streaks coming off above and below my layers? i've checked my motion blur and most things but I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of itScreen Shot 2020-08-16 at 2.20.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Import and export, Preview, Resources, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what layer is selected or what was done to that layer. You have not shown us the modified properties of the layer or layers that are giving you problems. 

I would start the troubleshooting process by making sure that Fast Previews in the comp panel is set to Final Quality, solo the layer that you think is causing problems, then start looking for the problem as you turn on one layer at a time. When you find the problem layer select it and press 'uu' to reveal all modified properties. Start turning off effects or resetting values until you find out what is causing the problem. If you can't figure it out post a screenshot that shows us the details.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too much going on to actualyl make sense of it, but my guess would be that these artifacts relate to using time-remapping and effects at the same time. It's always best to pre-compose time-remapped stuff first to ensure consistent rendering behavior and avoid temporal sampling errors that some time-aware effects and functions may produce based on looking at the wrong frame.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0