Highlighted

Stupid constant problems F**K

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Right adobe, first premier wouldn't let me import .mov files only imported their audio... some stupid fix saying I had to convert the files into mp4, and then after effects royaly f**ked my rotoscoped project which took ages and now my screen is black and I try to drag video files into after effects and I'm getting this 'after effects error: internal verification fallout sorry! (No current context)' what the F**K you sorry About, piss off this is a bul*sh*t program you better get your act lit together and fix these stupid errors cos damn I'm going back to final cut

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stupid constant problems F**K

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Right adobe, first premier wouldn't let me import .mov files only imported their audio... some stupid fix saying I had to convert the files into mp4, and then after effects royaly f**ked my rotoscoped project which took ages and now my screen is black and I try to drag video files into after effects and I'm getting this 'after effects error: internal verification fallout sorry! (No current context)' what the F**K you sorry About, piss off this is a bul*sh*t program you better get your act lit together and fix these stupid errors cos damn I'm going back to final cut

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than ranting on and using expletives, how about some real information? You know, the good stuff liek actual system information, details about the project, footage and features used and so on. The usual standard troubleshooting steps of course still apply: Check your hardware acceleration settings, update your graphics driver, flush your caches.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image link is broken. Embed images using the toolbar in the form if you want us to see them. 

I don't think Premiere Pro told you to convert the files to an MP4 because that is not a production format, is not recommended in any workflow, and would be a mistake about 99% of the time. The recommendation probably came from an enthusiast that doesn't understand video formats or production workflows, and yes that would be a stupid fix.

You can't blame Adobe for Apple changing Quicktime and fouling up the ability to import some MOV files. There was nothing they could do about that but lobby the powers that be at Apple. 

I assume you are on a Windows platform. If you can get the original MOV files into the Adobe Media Encoder and it will read them and preview them, you can use any of the production presets you choose to render a new master. 

If the files are not able to be read by the AME or by any other compressor, then you will have to try rolling back a couple of versions or convert them in some other way. If something like Handbrake is your only option, make sure that you use the highest data rates and the least amount of compression possible. None of that will foul up your roto work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
nede123 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn that actually worked thank you, had a bit of a bad day everything was going on so cheers for the fix

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines