• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Super Lines Script Error

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I got this script the other day and copied the .jsxbin file to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2018\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels. But the problem is when I run it in after effects Im getting this error.1.JPG2.JPGCan somebody help me with this?

Thanks!

Shalom.

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a very generic error message and only the developer of the script can really figure out what is going on. But luckily, aescripts has a very good customer support. Please open a support ticket at

https://aescripts.com/contact/

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines