• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronization problem after effect cs6

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm new and looking for help with a problem. I have finished editing a video-intro lasting 2 minutes and 5, I'm going to render with after effect in avi format, but I realize against my will that it weighs about 30 gb . So I decide to edit it in mp4 format, but I realize that the video is not only not synchronized with the music dedicated to him, but that the video is rendered with a different timing, that is 1 min and 40 ... why does this happen ? Is it a setting problem? Please answer me, it had to be ready for tomorrow

TOPICS
Audio , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happened because you monkeyed with the settings. You should be using the presets unless you are an expert in video standards, formats, and compression. The easiest fix is to just compress the AVI you rendered the first time using the Adobe Media Encoder and one of the presets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But in the end I didn't do much, I just put the mp4 format, the audio output on, changed the name and that's it, with these options can this problem happen? I would not like it to bother adobe media encoder too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The quality of an MP4 rendered through the Adobe Media encoder is significantly higher for the same file size than the file you get from the Render Queue. H.264 rendering was removed as an option in later versions because of the huge difference in quality. Drop a 2-minute lossless movie in the AME, select a preset that matches your frame size and you'll have a high-quality MP4 in about 4 minutes on a modest system. Even when AE allowed me to render H.264 from the Render Cue, I never chose that option. 

I would have to see your project and all of the render details to tell you why you lost sync. It's a user error somewhere. There are no reported bugs that would cause this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines