• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System compatibility report: Unsupported Video Driver Intel HD graphics 630 [AE 2020] [Windows 10]

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I just got AE 2020 but when I launch it it says that intel hd 630 graphics are not supported.

Capture.PNG

I have the application set to use the preferred Nvidia graphics card in the Nvidia control panel.

Capture.PNG

And Mercury GPU Acceleration (CUDA) set in the Project Settings of AE. Still getting this issue every time I open AE. Is this a known bug and would it have an affect on the performance of AE?

System specs:

24 GB DDR4 RAM

Intel i7 7700HQ

Nvidia GTX 1050

AE 2020 version 17.0.0 Build 557

title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The system details you've shared are good enough to run After Effects. We're here to help you with the application.

Please install it  and then restart the computer.

Let us know if it brings any chan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Here is a detailed post about the System Compatibility Report:

FAQ: What is System Compatibility Report in After Effects and Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

I have Radeon R7 240 gpu but i still have the intel error ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The system details you've shared are good enough to run After Effects. We're here to help you with the application.

Please install it  and then restart the computer.

Let us know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Shivangi. It works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have xeon e5420 and 16 gb ram also nvidia gt 630 2gb ddr3 but same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank, I have been getting the same errors. However I do install the fix, and then after effects runs properly for a day or two and then I get the same error message.

Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same issue. i think its some kind of bug. 
Intel Core i7 7700HQ @ 2.80ghz

16gb ddr5 ram

nvidia gtx 1050 ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue both with the Unsupported Video Driver and when I go on the Install Intel Graphics driver page on adobe and try to download the file and extract evertyhing and run the download as the administator the pop up comes up as does not meet miniuem requirments.  I'm running an intel(r) core(tm) i5-4570 cpu @ 3.20ghz with 8GB of RAM on a 64 bit oprating system windows 10 and also a  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti on the same computer, i just upated all my adobe creative cloud programs on the 2/11/2020 and just started having these issues.

Help please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exaxt same issue. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this will solve your problem or not but I was constantly receiving the same error as OP.  I was also facing driver errors when trying to use my Oculus Rift.

Oddly rolling back my Intel driver cured both my Premiere and Oculus driver issues.  I didn't update the driver to the new one afterwards either, I'm just running the older driver.

Hope this helps you folks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System compatibility report: Unsupported Video Driver Intel UHD graphics 620
[AE 2020] [Windows 10]

Please solve the problem9.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 system compatibility Problem Solution Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021 system compatibility Problem Solution Intel (R) HD Graphics Error Bug system compatibility Problem system issue found premiere pro Mx250 graphic card issue solved Premiere Pro CC 2020 Working 100% Enable ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problem and i tried your solution but intel drivers are up to date but still same error it shows Capture.PNGScreenshot (9).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the delay in response. We appreciate that you tried to troubleshoot the issue before contacting us.

Could you confirm the driver version for Intel GPU installed on your computer?

We'll stand by!

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. A few months ago i was able tu run After Effects an Premiere with no problems but now i get a Unsupported Video Driver message. When i try to fix it, the driver version downloaded i got an unsupported version message (i have an Intel 4600 GPU), i tried installing the latest version of the driver, installing a previous version of premiere and after effects, but nothing seems to work.  By the way, if i click on "continue with known issues" the program crushes, so i can't even open the programms.

The rest of the suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc. have no problems running). I have read that Intel is no longer giving updates to old GPUs

Is there a way to get mi programms running again? Or perhaps getting an older version that runs on mi PC (CC 2017 for example)?

I have an intel i7-4790 CPU, 3.60 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Intel HD 4600 integrated GPU and dedicated AMD Radeon HD 8490, both drivers updated to its latest versions.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am having the same issue even after installing the graphic drivers.

I think it is some kind of bug.

so you should check it out and fix it.

thanks alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue now with an Intel HD 620 every time I try to open Premier Pro 2020.  Was okay until I clicked on Adobe Update All last week!!!  Now I can't get anything to run on my HP laptop... but it's okay on my HP PC running a different driver!  It must be a bug!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a detailed post about the System Compatibility Report:

FAQ: What is System Compatibility Report in After Effects and Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, dont know what to do anymore. 😞WhatsApp Image 2021-01-28 at 12.14.25.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Radeon R7 240 gpu but i still have the intel error ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines