• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System compatibility Report: Unsupported Video Driver NVIDIA Quadro K1000M AE 2020 Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to run After Effects 2020 but every time I launch it shows system compatibility report, unsupported video driver, NVIDIA Quadro K1000M and I need to fix it, When I click on the fix button it redirects me to a page where it asks me to update my drivers.

I have already installed the latest version of Nvidia drivers from their site and also reinstalled from Geforce Experience today. but it still tells me the same driver not supported. I was using After Effects 2019 with the same machine without any issues.

My Laptop Specs:

HP Elitebook 8570w

8 GB Ram

Windows 10 1903

256 GB SSD

NVIDIA Quadro K1000M

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

650872f4ecf138c80e91cfaad03bb033.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I see that you are receiving compatibility related notification between GPU and After Effects at launch. I researched at my end and found that the latest version of After Effects supports Nvidia version series 430 or later. However, the graphics card which you are using is outdated and not getting driver updates post 426.32. Hence, After Effects will show the system compatibility report at launch.

What happens if you continue using After Effects post getting the notification? Does it affect your work?

Let us know.

Thanks,

NKush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! its effect on Performance as Adobe After Effects or Premiere did not use my GPU memory and CPU do all the work of Graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines