Copied

Just installed Ae 2020 

System Compatibility ReportSystem Compatibility Report

Ugh,... Now what ?

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 880M
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Hi AgaNagA,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Here's an article with more information on System Compatibility Report: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-after-effects-and-premiere-pro/m-p/11200108?page=1#M114593

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System Compatibility Report

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Ae 2020 

System Compatibility ReportSystem Compatibility Report

Ugh,... Now what ?

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 880M
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Hi AgaNagA,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Here's an article with more information on System Compatibility Report: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-after-effects-and-premiere-pro/m-p/11200108?page=1#M114593

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AgaNagA,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Here's an article with more information on System Compatibility Report: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-after-effect...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 1
AgaNagA LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess my system is not compatible for the latest versions of Premiere and After Effects. 
It still works, I'll just have to ignore the report and hope it doesn't crash on me

Thanks for the reply

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0