• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Compatibility Report

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought and downloaded After Effects CC 2020 and I was expecting that I could finally use it smoothly after all these months of waiting. But when I open it, it says that I have a system compatibility report. I tried fixing it but all the comments from the Adobe community says that the solution provided did not work for them. This report made my workflow really choppy and the software would always freeze and come up as "Not Responding" which is very annoying because it happens in the middle of editing. You see, Im just a teenager who downloaded After Effects for school purposes and I use it to do video editing as a hobby. I spent money on this and I expected better from Adobe.  I hope this issue will be solved as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sofia,

Sorry for the trouble.

Could you share more details on your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly? Also, a screenshot of the report would be helpful. In the meantime, you can check out the following article for information on System Compatibility Report and please try the solution mentioed: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-after-effect...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines