Tapered Stroke option for shape layer is not show in my after effect 2020 and 2019 version

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to create heart rate pulse but when I try to taper the stroke of shape layer I goto>content>shape 1>stroke 1>here in stroke 1 no option for taper stoke 

when I search on google for my problem solution then google give me suggested video wherein these videos I see they have 2020 version of after effect and taper option is still here and working but I also have 2020 version of after effect but no taper option.

anyone help me if he knows what type of trouble.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, How to, Resources, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tapered Stroke option for shape layer is not show in my after effect 2020 and 2019 version

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to create heart rate pulse but when I try to taper the stroke of shape layer I goto>content>shape 1>stroke 1>here in stroke 1 no option for taper stoke 

when I search on google for my problem solution then google give me suggested video wherein these videos I see they have 2020 version of after effect and taper option is still here and working but I also have 2020 version of after effect but no taper option.

anyone help me if he knows what type of trouble.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, How to, Resources, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very new feature and I think it is only available in the Public Beta, so far.

Look for it in the "Beta Apps" section of the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's right there in the latest build of AE 2020. Just press the U key twice, then spin down the Stroke Options

Screenshot_2020-07-26 10.26.04_vURxWe.png

You can also find it by typing tap in the Timeline search field and then spin down the options.

Screenshot_2020-07-26 10.33.37_4sHw7n.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 1