Highlighted

TDL outline contains triangles that are too small to be rendered...

New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to 17.1.0 build 72

I have 64GB

I was working on a project prior to the update and wanted to work on another comp in the same project file. And I am now getting this message whenever I hit Numerical Keypad 0 to render the comp.

I shut off the font layers and it seems to stop. But when I add fonts - that worked earlier I get the message:

After effects error: TDL outline contains triangles that are too small to be rendered. Check for very thin triangles in original artwork. (88:3)

I purged the memory and cache but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TDL outline contains triangles that are too small to be rendered...

New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to 17.1.0 build 72

I have 64GB

I was working on a project prior to the update and wanted to work on another comp in the same project file. And I am now getting this message whenever I hit Numerical Keypad 0 to render the comp.

I shut off the font layers and it seems to stop. But when I add fonts - that worked earlier I get the message:

After effects error: TDL outline contains triangles that are too small to be rendered. Check for very thin triangles in original artwork. (88:3)

I purged the memory and cache but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?