Highlighted

Text DOESN'T scale from center in Essential Graphics.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I want to create Mogrt version of the AE template. But I/m stuck here. Why when I change the Font Size it doesn't scale from the center? Even I setted Grouping Alignment to the center in the Text Settings. This problem happens in Character window too.

giphy.gif

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text DOESN'T scale from center in Essential Graphics.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I want to create Mogrt version of the AE template. But I/m stuck here. Why when I change the Font Size it doesn't scale from the center? Even I setted Grouping Alignment to the center in the Text Settings. This problem happens in Character window too.

giphy.gif

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to work just fine. You know, text has an invisible EM box around it and it is that which scales, not just the visible pixels. Since you're not compensating the baseline alignmet, everything is simply scaled based on teh original position. you need to re-jig it to account for these things.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you're adjusting a Source parameter which is not affected by Grouping Alignment.

Add Scale to an Animator and then adjust that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0