Highlighted

Text Engine

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whene ever i working in south asian and middle eastern text engine for hindi language
if i am import PSD file with text layer in affter effect and than if i convert text file into editebal text than AFX crash on the spot

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text Engine

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whene ever i working in south asian and middle eastern text engine for hindi language
if i am import PSD file with text layer in affter effect and than if i convert text file into editebal text than AFX crash on the spot

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That appears to be a bug. It has been reported several times, not just for Hindi, but also Thai and some other languages. Due to AE not being able to use soem alternate glyphs from these languages, there simply seems to be no safety in place that handles this correctly. For the time being simply type your text natively in AE and/ or use the layers as solid uneditbale blocks just like in the olden days when Unicode and OpenType were foreign to AE, which actualyl isn't that long ago.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0