• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Suddenly Disappears

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things were okay until I added another comp to my final comp. All the text from my first comp suddenly disappeared. I checked the track mat layers but they weren't the problem. I also checked the keyframes but they were also okay. I had 10+ text layers, half of them were gone (deleted?) and half of them were there but they weren't showing.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that's pretty useless. You have neither offered any specific info about the project nor any technical details liek system info. Layers don't suddenly disappear and from a bad combination of layer switches to the usual issues with hardware accelerated functions not working correctly it's impossible to tell.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show a screenshot of your AE Window …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines