Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Tool Switching

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm having a problem where I go to create some text but the when I click into the comp window the text box automatically closes and looks as if it has switched to the select tool. I can't figure out how to fix it, but I have tried to create a new project that I tested with  a new comp which the text tool worked just fine with, but if I import the project I have been working on into the new one, the problem comes back. Attached is screen shot of what the window looks like.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 7.07.14 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I see is that you have a text layer without text. Write something. Copy a text from elsewhere and paste it on the layer.

If the issue persists, make a captured video from your screen and show us, a screenshot is not enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats the problem, I can't. I even tried to copy text in from notepad. Attached is a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines