Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text zoom out from angle

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am trying to scale text out of the screen in an angle (not straight out from the center) along with speedramping/time remapping so the text zooms out fast, slows down a bit, and speeds up again in AE. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are we suppose to suggest if the animation is that clear to you? 

Just do it like you imagine it...

But if you don't know how, start with the beginner tutorials from Adobe.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply but this particular effect (a specific text speed) that I am trying to achieve is not availabe in the beginner tutorials. I  ususally see it on high end videos introduction. It probably would've been a good idea to provide an example but I can't find one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The center of the scale and rotation is based on the anchor point. Move the anchor point and you move the center of that kind of motion.

Animating scale usually requires converting the keyframes to an exponential value to get a move that looks good. You will have a design that is easier to edit and perfect if you use a camera and 3D layers instead of just animating scale. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Just changing it to 3D and using the rotation helps to get the angle that I wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines