Highlighted

Text

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to use the Gotham ultra font on After Effects it usually crashes the system and forces me to restart it also doesn't respond as when I change the font it stays in place and even stops me from looking at the clip I have been trying to solve this for hours and urgently need help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to use the Gotham ultra font on After Effects it usually crashes the system and forces me to restart it also doesn't respond as when I change the font it stays in place and even stops me from looking at the clip I have been trying to solve this for hours and urgently need help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need an updated version of the font. Gotham was once entangled in a licensing kerfuffle and different versions of it exist, some of which are even blacklisted internally in Adobe's font lists. Along with technical issues like trying to use outdated old TrueType versions of the font this could easily explain your issues. and well, unless you really, really have to use the original, you can easily find tons of quite similar fonts it could be substituted with.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0