• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The following plugins have failed to load....

New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Those plugins fail to load when i lunch After.

ImporterMPEG.prm

ImporterQuickTime.prm

ImporterWindowsMedia.prm

From that folder:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2017\Support Files\(Media Core plug-ins)\Common

and therefore i cannot import any Mpeg/Quicktime/Windows video files into After.

Is it possible it's because i'm using  windows 10 enterprise ?

Your help is appreciated !

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by reinstalling the program with sufficient user privileges and also check your windows Media player components and system CoDecs. They may require reinstalling, too.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see my reply in this thread:

After Effects failed to load some plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really hoping that you can help me out with this. The plugin failed to load has happened for a while. I read that it could be because of not having windows 10 installed. I upgraded to windows 10 with no difference. now a second problem occurs and  the program will not even load.

I have tried clean installs multiple times. I have followed all of the advice I have been able to find on the forum and I am at my wits end.

I use CS6 Master Collection.

Please Help,

Bob

AE plugins not installed.JPGFont Issue.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Tim's link help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just install media future pack update  your error will be fixed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please make sure you have deleted everything that belongs to the plug-in in (common) folder.-I recommend having a back-up of the folder first-

just seek every single file or folder there. I think you would find other copies of this plug-in.

If you found more plug-ins named like this one (which you didn't put them there yourself) delete them all and also delete the folder in which you found them. It worked for me.. Do you want me to send a tutorial video?

-sorry for grammer mistakes if you noticed, English is not my mother tongue-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines