Highlighted

The mesh don't follow my image

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here is my problem : everything was fine until, for no apparent reasons, the mesh stopped following the new AI files I tried to puppet-pin. They move without him.

oskour.jpg

I am sorry if the answer is evident, but I spent the last hour trying to figure it out without sucess.

Thanks for your attention.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You are using a shape layer annd moving the shape (group), not the actual layer. There's a difference between the two.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The mesh don't follow my image

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here is my problem : everything was fine until, for no apparent reasons, the mesh stopped following the new AI files I tried to puppet-pin. They move without him.

oskour.jpg

I am sorry if the answer is evident, but I spent the last hour trying to figure it out without sucess.

Thanks for your attention.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You are using a shape layer annd moving the shape (group), not the actual layer. There's a difference between the two.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 1
Tritonis LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it was that !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0