• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The roughness occurs when you upload to YOUTUBE.

Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make a video with After Effect CS6. After that, the video export to Premiere CS6 with a dynamic link and make a video according to the music. I wrote it out in H264 for Youtube, but it becomes quite rough when you upload it to YOUTUBE. I know some deterioration happens, but I am in trouble because it deteriorates significantly more than expected. Especially when using particle-effects, it becomes particularly rough. (It looks like block noise) How could I fix it?

ORIGINAL

Capture4.PNG

YOUTUBE

Capture3.PNG

TOPICS
Dynamic link , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if the video looks fine after export and before upload. If there are no artefacts, you did everything right.

If there are artefacts, re-adjust your encoding settings - proberly a higher bit rate will do it.

Also meet the recommended videos settings for youtube - just google it.

Whatever happens to your video after the upload is not in your hands anymore. When youtube cannot display those tiny details anymore, the best you can do is to try another video plattform with less compression.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

As you can see above photos, After uploading youtube one is rougher right?

My bit rate setting is 16Mbps. It's enough for YouTube.

Ummm...I don't know why it occurs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading by default youtube will play some videos in low quality so wait for few hours for youtube to render your video properly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but One day after, no improvement...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube transcodes your video to meet their specs - so actual is doesn't matter how high your bitrate is when uploading.

The best you can do is to precisely meet the specs. I don't know if it's true anymore, but on many video plattform this used to prevented the automated transcoder to kick in.

As I wrote, check the specs: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

If you uploaded your HD video with standard frame rate and 16Mbit, it was too high and you invoke a transcode.

However, don't expect miracles, even if you meet the specs. YT is free to downsampling your video (and any other video) as much as they like.

If you have high standards, better try vimeo, or host the video by yourself.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much.

I tried various searches

No solution was found, unfortunately...

Degradation is noticeable when using Glow and Particle effects. ..

There may be some restrictions I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines