Highlighted

The white square in the middle of the screen.

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.10.18 PM.pngSo as anyone could see, the names pretty self-explanatory--What's the white square the camera keeps placing in the middle of the frame, and how do I get it to go away so it stops showing up in the rendered version of the film each time I attempt to export it?

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The white square in the middle of the screen.

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.10.18 PM.pngSo as anyone could see, the names pretty self-explanatory--What's the white square the camera keeps placing in the middle of the frame, and how do I get it to go away so it stops showing up in the rendered version of the film each time I attempt to export it?

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with the camera. That's the preview window of an effect like Remove Grain. You need to change the settings of the effect to final output to make it go away. You might want to educate yourself about such basic things if you use those effects.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 1