There is no "set ground plane and origin" option

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed every single step on how to track cameras and objects according to a tutorial online, i've made it to the point where the tracker already analyzed the greenscreen and it reveals all of the markers, but when select the markers, the option "set ground plane and origin" won't appear, i've already clicked on 3 markers, even 4, but its still not appearing, i'm wondering if its perhaps because i have an older version of the after effects, or did i missed a certain detail causing this to happen

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use an older version of AE, you need to be specific and tell us which one exactly along with providing info about your footage, screenshots, system info and so on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what goes wrong, but a very convenient alternative to set ground plane and origin is to use my script Orient World. It is "name your own price", but don't hesitate to download it for free 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines