Highlighted

this file is damaged or unsupported after effects 2020

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. after effects error could not read from source. please check the settings and try again (86 1) this error occur while importing video in after effect cc 2020 to fix this problem I have downloaded quick time but it still occurs
TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

this file is damaged or unsupported after effects 2020

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. after effects error could not read from source. please check the settings and try again (86 1) this error occur while importing video in after effect cc 2020 to fix this problem I have downloaded quick time but it still occurs
TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided any system information nor exact details what kind of footage you are trying to import.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I been working on this project in after effects cc 2019 and all of a sudden it says its unreadable or bad format please tell me how to fix this i already tried getting quicktime to see if that would help but it didn't i just want my file back ;(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0