Highlighted

This is too much after effects

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in after effects only just now using 2-3 text and simple ops ity animation guess what after effects get hang and that on Alienware 😏

Worst new version product I like that after effects 2015 or cc which at least working decent

Now only get these annoying system freeze and keep hang.

Please take inspiration from these 3d software they working great.

I do not like to be rude but when things often happen and keep loose work then any person get pissed off

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This is too much after effects

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in after effects only just now using 2-3 text and simple ops ity animation guess what after effects get hang and that on Alienware 😏

Worst new version product I like that after effects 2015 or cc which at least working decent

Now only get these annoying system freeze and keep hang.

Please take inspiration from these 3d software they working great.

I do not like to be rude but when things often happen and keep loose work then any person get pissed off

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frequent crashes when working with Text Layers is usually a sign of a corrupt font.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
ameets21 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I buy this Alienware laptop 2 days ago... And I didn't install any fonts

I use default Arial font. And this not only with text but with after effects shapes too are those corrupted too?

And before that I had dell G3 laptop on that I faced same problem.

And these fonts, object work nicely in 3d software

And 3d software don't cache 10-100 gb for making heavy models.

But after effects using simple text or shapes create 10 - 100 gb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 0