• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thought bubble video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to create a thought bubble and insert a video in that thought bubble. I figured out how to turn the video into a sphere, but I think a thought bubble would look better. Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about you use an actual image of a bubble, mask it with a spherical mask and compose it (I used screen) over a video thats also masked out and uses (optional) a spherize effect? Than precompose the whole thing and you can reposition the whole bubble with its content.

Corvin0_1-1596711113481.pngCorvin0_2-1596711124177.png

Corvin0_0-1596711101487.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the track matte option to get the video into a cloud shape I made. However, the cloud is only showing a small section of my video. How do I scale the video layer and center it in the cloud shape? It won't let me scale the video. I know it's possible because it automatically does it when I choose the sphere effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines